Fila Samira Women's Top Bra

24.99
(Including tax)

Available

Available for pick up / Delivery 1-3 days

(EU: L US: L UK: L CM: -)
  • Store Availability
+
Add to wish list
FILA
Our Advantages
  • Returns And Exchanges within 30 Days
    • By talking to the customer service dept. and assuming the packaging is not damaged
  • Free First Exchange
    • For more than one exchange, the customer will have to pay the delivery fees
  • Guaranteed Quality
    • Guaranteed quality and service when buying from the brand's official reseller of Greece
  • Different Payment Methods
BrandFILA Brand_FullFILA Color Description002 GenderWOMEN

Minimal, comfortable, feminine, sport bodice with neckline which is an ideal choice for daily activities. It is suitable for your gym and sports in the open air, as it partially performs the duties of a sports bra. It is a garment that can be easily combined with overalls, pants, leggings, bermuda shorts. It has the impressive logo of the company at chest height. It is made of 95% cotton, an ecological, hypoallergenic, absorbent material that offers comfort, indoor and outdoor. The remaining 5% of the bodice is made of elastomer. It is a synthetic material, which offers elasticity and great durability. The bustier highlights the feminine curves and is an excellent choice for your wardrobe.

Brand:
FILA
Brand_Full:
FILA
Color Description:
002
Gender:
WOMEN
MPN Code:
683487-002
Code:
683487
Color:
002
Composition:
95%ΒΑΜΒΑΚΙ-5%ΕΛΑΣΤΟΜΕΡΟ
Size:
L

No reviews found

Other products you may be interested in
  • Bestsellers
  • Most Popular